Friday, March 28, 2008

Educational Software Review

I found a review on the program called JumpStart Advance 1st grade. This program deals with all the different things that 1st grade students are learning. By building bridges, making pizzas, and scoring goals, the students not only enhance their reading skills but they are also learning to follow directions. Most the skills involved focus on math and language arts. There are also a few science skills involved as well. I would definitely use this software in my classroom. I actually used JumpStart when I was in elementary school. I thin it is really helpful and it gives students a new way to practice what have already learned in the classroom.
http://www.superkids.com/aweb/pages/reviews/multisub/1stgrade/02/jsadv1/merge.shtml

No comments: