Friday, February 1, 2008

Ed 205 assignment

To me it seems odd that new teachers are coming out of college at basically the same place technologically speaking that older teachers were when they finished college. I have always figured that being in college would teach me how to use all the different ways that I could use technology in the classroom. But since I have started a Ed Technology class this semester, I have come to realize how much you can actually use technology in the classroom. I think that there should be a class or that professors should let us know about how to use technology in the classroom. This knowledge would be really beneficial to us as well as our future students because we are always looking for new and interesting and fun ways to teach students new information.
Brianna205

http://preilly.wordpress.com/2008/01/30/new-teachers-coming-to-transform-our-schools/#comment-9958

No comments: